Study in USA

Discover United States of America

Explore your academic opportunities with the numerous global education destination

USA is the largest global economy and with 56 universities in the list of top 100 universities globally, it unarguably offers myriads of quality academic options.

From Ivy League Universities to top ranked public-private Universities, the USA has something on offer for everyone! With students studying from 150+ countries in the USA, you will never feel alone in your academic pursuit in the USA.

Key Facts

Important facts to know while studying in USA


Fall (Aug), Spring (Jan), Summer (May)

Universities in the Global Ranking

Top 100 - 56

No of International Students:

1.2 million+  (>25% are of Indian origin)

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

for up to 3 years for STEM programs

Average Tuition Fee

$10,000 onwards

Average Cost of Living

$8,000 and above (Per Annum)

Student Life

Get ready to explore Uncle Sam 360˚

Work Opportunity

Work Opportunities for Students in the USA

Part time job opportunities in the USA

International students on an F-1 visa may not work off-campus, according to US Department of State regulations. However, there are several ways that international students can legally work in the United States on a part-time basis.

On Campus

International students may work up to 20 hours per week on-campus while school is in session and full-time during vacation periods. On-campus jobs are typically available in a student’s department or office, and can include positions such as research assistant, teaching assistant, or library assistant.


Internships can be ‌paid or unpaid, and must be related to the student’s field of study. In order to take part in an internship, students must first get an internship offer from a U.S. employer.

Visa Assistance

Student Visa Requirements for USA

F-1 visa

Who is it for

Students planning to study at an accredited USA institution.

When to apply

You should apply for your F-1 visa as soon as you receive your I-20 form from your school and up to 120 days before the start date of your program of study.

Arrival in USA

You can arrive in the USA up to 30 days before the start of the course.

J-1 visa

Who is it for

The J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for exchange visitors in the United States. The J-1 visa is for cultural exchange, education, and research.

When to apply

It is recommended that you apply for your J-1 visa as soon as you receive your Exchange Visitor Program sponsorship.


Arrival in USA

You can arrive in the USA up to 30 days before the start of the program.

M-1 visa

Who is it for

Students enrolled in vocational (non-academic) programs

When to apply

You can apply for the M-1 visa up to 120 days before your program starts.


Arrival in USA

You can arrive in the USA up to 30 days before the start of the program.